Some Major Reasons for Hair Loss in Women
The first and foremost reason is stress. No one can deny that the root cause of this problem is stress. The person who came under stress started various health problems. In the various research done to date, it has become clear that due to stress, our hair weakens and breaks. Hair loss is also a major cause of genetic, which is called androgenic alopecia. The American Academy of Dermatology believes that the biggest reason behind hair loss is this. If your family has had this problem, then you may also have to face it.
Many girls or women do not take care of their hair properly. They put any color or dye on them, or curl through the hot roller in the fashion circle. The hair breaks too much by tightly peeling or wrong combing. There is an imbalance in the general process of the body, due to thyroid or any other illness, which causes hair loss. Many hair loss too indicates that there is something unusual in your body.
Our hair is made of proteins called carotene. If there is a shortage of this protein in the body at any time, hair starts to fall. We all know how important it is to have protein in the body because it strengthens your hair and nails. But, its deficiency leads to hair loss. In this case, if you do not incorporate proteins well in your diet then your hair growth stops. Therefore, you must definitely include fish, milk, meat, and eggs in your diet. There is a considerable change in the woman’s body during menopause. During this, the hair loss of its hair increases rapidly. In this case, hair needs to be given special treatment.
Women who eat contraception pills lose their hair due to side effects of medicines. Hair breaks during chemotherapy, but this happens only during the treatment of cancer. Iron deficiency in the body reduces the circulation of oxygen in the blood, thereby reducing the blood and the hair does not get enough nutrients. If there is too much bleeding (during periods) also there is a bad effect on the hair. Apart from this, the body also causes hair loss due to excessive vitamin A, whether you are consuming excessive vitamins containing foods or medicines. Therefore, it should be consumed in a certain proportion.
After making sexual relationships with men, there is a sudden change in the body due to the presence of sperm in the ovary. So that the negative effect on the hair starts to fall. This is due to the imbalance in hormones. Many women have a problem of hair fall after delivery. This happens because the amount of estrogen in the body of the woman increases greatly during pregnancy. After delivery, the body becomes normal and can not cope with this change.
Effective home remedies for hair loss
Garlic and onions
Take 4 to 5 garlic buds and mix them in coconut oil. Heat it for 2 to 5 minutes until boiling. After this, let the mixture cool down. When it cools out, massage the roots of the hair softly. Apply it 2-3 times a week for good results.
Onion contains anti-bacterial properties, which helps eliminate bacteria that spread infection on the head. In addition, a high amount of sulfur is found on the onion, which helps in hair growth, by improving blood flow in hair follicles. You can cut it on the onion and take out its juice and rub it in the roots of the hair. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it with water.
Amla and mehndi
Amla is considered as the major source of vitamin C. Vitamin C not only increases hair growth but also strengthens it. Vitamin-C also helps in the formation of collagen, which is essential for the development of forces. Apart from this, it absorbs iron, which keeps hair healthy. Not only this, Amla prevents hair from being dark before time. Regular use of amla is strengthened by the hair follicles of the hair. To make this mixture of amla, extract the juice by squeezing the gooseberry. Or take powder from Amla powder from any store. Mix equal amount of lemon juice in two tablespoon amla juice or powder, and mix this mixture well in hair roots. After a while wash it with water.
This mixture can be prepared by mixing 250 ml of mustard oil and 60 gram Mehandi together. Heat it until the leaves of Mehandi leaves its color. When the mixture is completely cooled, put it in a container and close the lid. You can put it in your hair regularly. It is a completely natural hair color and conditioner. Using it gets refreshed in hair and hair is healthy, beautiful, and strong. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for many years in Indian history. If it is used in combination with other products, then nothing can be better for hair.
Egg and Coconut water
Eggs contain proteins, vitamins-B, biotin and essential nutrients which are beneficial for hair. You can make your domestic hair loss paste by adding a tablespoon olive oil to the egg white yolk. Mix it well and then put this mixture in the roots of the hair. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
Coconut water contains abundant Vitamin-E and Fat, which makes them healthier by brushing the hair. At the same time, this water contains proteins, minerals and other essential elements that help the hair grow. Applying coconut water on the head may reduce the problem of hair loss. Similarly, all these nutrients are present in coconut oil, which strengthen the hair with roots. Put coconut milk on your head with the help of Hair Die brush. After this, covered the head with towels and leave it for about 20 minutes. Now remove the towels and wash the hair with cold water. Finally clean hair with shampoo.
Vitamins essential for hair growth
- Vitamin A
- Folic acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Biotin or vitamin B 71
- Vitamin B 12
- Vitamin A helps in making hair black and shiny. Vitamin A contains a lot of antioxidant, which keeps the moisture in the head and the hair does not become dry. Along with this, it strengthens the hair and increases its thickness. For vitamin A, you should eat milk, mangoes, peas, carrots, spinach or sweet potato, etc.
- Folic acid provides thickness to hair. Along with this, it shines in them and provides the moisture. By eating this, your hair will not be too quick white. The diet that will give you vitamin B, the same diet will also provide you folic acid. By the way, if you want, you can eat lentils, beans, peas, green leafy vegetables such as spinach and broccoli or okra, etc. and citrus fruits and juice.
- Vitamin C prevents hair from being white and non-curly. If it is eaten on a daily basis, your hair can become longer and longer. You can get this from lemon, guava, strawberries and other citrus fruits.
- Vitamin E prevents hair from being cut, fall and glowing. It also keeps the scalp healthy and increases blood circulation in the head. To get this, you should eat almonds, fish, milk, groundnut, spinach and sunflower seeds.
- Biotin is also called Vitamin H, which takes care of broken hair and improves its texture. You can get this vitamin from egg, yeast, cauliflower, bananas, walnuts, and almonds.
- Vitamin B12 prevents hair fall. It helps in absorbing iron in the body, causing an iron loss in the body and no damage to the hair. You can get iron from an egg, cheese, spinach, beet, milk, and curd.